- Sustainability Program Design: In this broad engagement, we apply the Loop IRIS™ to integrate sustainability into the DNA of your company. We act as catalysts to move an organization towards market leadership in sustainability. We will design a best-in-class sustainability program with company-tailored and industry-relevant performance metrics. Building onto program design, we will facilitate performance target setting, stakeholder communication and implementation planning. Case example.
- Greenhouse Gas Inventory and Mitigation Strategy:
By determining your carbon footprint, we will create a cost effective carbon reduction strategy. First focusing on energy efficiency in buildings and transport, we will thereafter guide the management through low carbon energy procurement options or the sourcing of carbon offsets that meet gold standard requirements.
- Carbon Lifecycle Analysis and Product Labeling: Industry leaders around the world are increasingly turning to carbon lifecycle analysis as a way to reduce the environmental impact of products and services, achieve operational efficiencies and build more sustainable brands. As a Registered Consultant, licensed to use the Carbon Trust’s Footprint Expert™ toolkit, Loop can provide insights into the carbon footprint of the value chain and generate the information needed for carbon labelling purposes. Read more...
- Corporate Sustainability Reporting (CSR): Using internationally recognized reporting standards and frameworks, we will develop reporting content and tools that meet investor and public expectations.
- Stakeholder Engagement Programs: Organizations are realizing that in order to achieve maximum impact of their sustainability initiatives, programs have to reach beyond corporate assets and outside of the "four walls". Leading sustainability programs include value chain partners: suppliers, contractors, employees and customers. Loop develops custom programs based on research and creates practical tools for our clients to manage its engagement efforts. Programs also include employee and tenant engagement. For example, Loop helped World Wildlife Fund (WWF) Canada launch its "Living Planet @ Work" program with a start-up kit of resources.
- Green Marketing and Branding: We advise companies on how to effectively communicate sustainability initiatives and product differentiators to customers.
- Green Market Research: We provide "green" market research services to help companies learn more about their customers and advice on go-to-market strategies.
- Green Offices/Green Buildings: Drawing upon a wealth of experience, we implement green building/green office solutions to help enhance productivity and reduce absenteeism, while reducing environmental impact.
Click to view our Loop Services Brochure
to view our: Climate Change Services